Excellent Opportunity with Luxury Country House Hotel
Junior Sous Chef. Our client based at this luxury property near Horsham is recruiting a Junior Sous Chef to complete their brigade. This is an opportunity to join a superb hotel that has an excellent reputation for its fine dining restaurant as well as functions and weddings.
* Working on all kitchen sections
* Assisting & Deputising for the Head Chef & Sous on occasion
* Working to 2AA Rosette standard
* Preparing meals for restaurant , functions and bar/room service
* Ensuring Health & Safety & Hygiene regulations at all times
* Already a Sous Chef from luxury Hotel
* Experience of working in a busy Hotel ideally with some C&B experience
* Excellent communication skills as will manage brigade in chefs absence
* Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £25000
Temporary Live in Accommodation if relocating
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
- Junior Sous Chef