My Client is a high-end gastropub set in a fantastic rustic location that is looking for the right candidate to come in and work in this well established kitchen, with training by a Roux trained Head Chef!
- To assist as required in the costing of menus to achieve the targeted GP%
- To assist or complete stock takes as required
- To actively assist in future purchases and major redevelopment schemes for the kitchen areas
- To ensure all food safety and production requirements are met
- Ensure quality control at all times throughout production process from raw material to ready plated end product
- To ensure tidy and hygienic storage of all food materials during any stage of the production process throughout the kitchen and secure stocks outside production hours
- To control portion size and waste factors at all times, directly influencing GOP
- To closely work on day to day basis to ensure hygienic and tidy kitchen areas at all times.
You will be working with a small team so you will need to be:
- Have great communication.
- Works well in a team and also commanding a team.
- Dedicated to striving for the highest results.
The ideal candidate would have a Degree in any area of Hospitality or have experience in high end Fine Dining.
However for the right candidate with the right attitude and relevant experience, training up for a the Sous position is possible!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job