Junior Sous Chef - FINE DINING
up to £24,000+ tips - negotiable dependant on experience
Bury St Edmunds
My retained client has a great opportunity for a passionate Junior sous chef to join their top brigade in a prestigious 2 rosette standard restaurant.
· Located in the historical town of Bury St Edmunds, Easily accessible from Sudbury, Newmarket and Ipswich.
· restaurant boasts a sophisticated and elegant dining experience and has won numerous awards.
· The Head Chef is well known throughout east Anglia and has experience as head chef at one of the most prestigiouse venues in the essex area.
· The Restaurant is quaint and seats 40 covers.
- Our Client is seeking a Junior sous chef packed full of energy and enthusiasm, a passion for cooking, hardworking, but also has a great sense of humor to keep the happy enjoyable vibe of the team going.
- As Junior sous chef, you will keen to learn from and work alongside the current brigade of 4; and you will have a good working knowledge of all sections. You will have proven previous experience within a similar position and establishment.
- You will be keen to show your own creative flair and also teach junior Chefs.
- Experience within a strong Rosette level kitchen is desirable.
- Mix of shifts, including splits and straights.
Looking for a Junior sous chef who:
•Is proactive and hands on, with an eye for detail
•Has passion and creative flair, with a love for food
•Is positive and embodies the values of mutual respect and professionalism within the kitchen
•Works well in a team
•Can handle the pressures of working in a busy kitchen environment
If this is of interest email your CV to Erika TODAY!