Junior Sous Chef
A large hotel situated a stone’s throw away from the coastline in the beautiful South Coast area. Hosting a wide range of events, meetings, conferences and weddings throughout the year and with plenty of attractions in the local area this Hotel has something for everyone no matter what the occasion. This establishment will be a brilliant stepping stone for a Chef looking to progress and develop their skills within the kitchen.
- The salary for this position is up to 22K per annum depending on experience
- Learning and developing your skills to progress into a more senior role
- Completing and monitoring food safety and hygiene paperwork
- Due to the location of this position own transport is essential
- Part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently produce great food and build a good reputation
- Working mainly straight shifts with 45 hours per week
- 28 days annual holiday
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Junior Sous Chef who can push to improve under the guidance of the senior staff members. This position would be perfect for an experienced Chef looking to move up and assist with the running of the kitchen and leading the team through service when the Head Chef is absent.
- Flare and creativity when contributing to menu design
- Ability to work in a fast an efficient manner
- Confident in training and developing your skills under more senior staff
- Drive and compassion to push forward in your career
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Carl.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job