Excellent Opportunity in Busy Hotel in Slough
Junior Sous Chef. A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Coventry for a Junior Sous Chef to work in their Hotel & Restaurant. As part of a dedicated brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving fresh food for the guests in the fine dining restaurant and afternoon teas.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the hotel kitchen using fresh, seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service as well as afternoon teas
* Strong Management skills
* Mature focus and outlook
* You will already be a Junior Sous Chef or Strong Chef de Partie wanting to move up
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in a busy rosette standard Kitchen
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £23,000 + paid overtime
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
- Junior Sous Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job