Carluccio’s is the premium Italian casual dining restaurant group who have over 100 restaurants nationwide. Founded by the one and only Antonio Carluccio known as the god father of Italian food. Everything we do, every decision we make is to ensure all our guests have a memorable experience and become our friends for life.
Who says you can’t have it all? A fun working environment, people who share your passion, exciting opportunities to progress and flexibility. Throughout our recruitment process we talk about how flexible we can be, and pledge to continue reviewing all roles to ask what more we can do. Flexibility benefits us and you, so why wouldn’t we!
You will be working in the heart of the kitchen delivering EPIC food for our guests, managing a team of individuals & running the perfect shift. As a leader you will motivate your team to deliver the high standards you live by, utilising your knowledge & coaching your team every step of the way. This is the start of your management career with us & you will be committed to learning how to help the business grow.
Great opportunity for someone who is ready for the next step on the career leader!
With a whole host of fantastic benefits at your fingertips there is no better place to either start, or further your career within hospitality. Take a look at the benefits below
- Competitive National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage (dependant on age & experience)
- Attend fun & exciting training sessions
- Free Food on Shift
- Free Uniform
- Team parties & Competitions
- Flexible working opportunities
- Restaurant of the month awards
- Pension Schemes
- Internal Promotion opportunities ( 54% of our teams are internally promoted!)
- 50% discount when you dine in the restaurants
- 20% discount when you shop in our deli
- Recommend a friend scheme
To work within the heart of our kitchen we ask our chefs to have the following skills & behaviours as we are always willing to train & develop additional skills as you grow with us.
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely & read checks & recipes.
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team & take instruction
- Focused on delivering the very best food, time & time again
- Happy to work at pace & understand how to multi task effectively
- you never say that's not my job, we all work as a team together
- willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
- Able to follow & adhere to our company standards & follow legal guidelines for Food Safety & Health & Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job