Jnr Sous Chef
From Ramblers, to Riders, from Locals to destination tourists, our client is well known for its great food and picturesque surroundings in the very heart of the New Forest. Weather your just stopping in for the finest sections of warming ales or setting down for a homemade hearty meal, this Country Gastro pub really has it all. Are you a Jnr Sous chef looking to get experience from some of the best chefs in the business? Are you looking to be rewarded with qualifications and awards for your hard work? Are you yarning for the fast paced but rewarding chef life? Then look no further and send us your CV!
- £10.000 per Hour
- 28 days Holiday per annum
- Chef Whites Provided
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
- You will be a part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently produce great food and build an outstanding reputation
We are seeking an experienced Jnr Sous Chef that enjoys the challenges of working in fast paced environment, working to a high standard whilst using knowledge of great British Pub fair. You will need to be able to work well with instruction and be calm and responsible for your section and Jnr chefs under you. You will be at home with working in high volume establishments, and enjoy the amazing benefits of working for one of the country’s top branded companies.
- An enthusiastic approach to people management.
- An acclaimed knowledge on seasonal produce with a fantastic eye for detail
- A focused and calm management style to help lead this kitchen to the next level.
- At least two year’s experience as a strong Sous Chef in a high-volume environment.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Jamie.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job