Junior Sous Chef - up to £28K- Country Gastro - Nr Brighton
Are you an experienced chef looking for your next challenge? Must have exceptional culinary skills, attention to detail, quiet confidence and the ambition to carry this Premium Gastro Pub to the next level. Your vast experience and knowledge will mean you can do the following:
* Ability to manage a busy service whilst maintaining high quality
* Strong experience on all sections
* Cooking from scratch using high quality locally sourced ingredients
* Embracing a fresh food culture and adapting to regularly changing menus
* Continually train and develop junior members of the team
* Ordering and stock control
* Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return you will receive:
* Salary of up to £28,000 (dep on exp) + tips
* Training and career progression
* Work/life balance - 45 hour contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team who thrive on good quality service, a fun culture and the willingness to succeed in everything they do!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"