This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated junior Sous Chef seeking to grow their management skills in a growing company; working in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and committed team; creating great dishes with fresh, seasonal ingredients. The restaurant has 90 covers and whilst steak is at the heart of what they do but they also offer stunning small plates, charcuterie, lovely sides and delicious desserts.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous
- A passion for quality, seasonal foods and provenance
- The ability to deliver exceptional, inspired dishes and menu selections
- Excellent culinary skills
- Creative flair and close attention to detail
- We are looking for a good team player who wants to learn and develop
The company offer a competitive salary and discount across the group and birthday vouchers
Due to the high number of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
- NVQ Level 2
- Fresh produce