Passionate Junior Sous Chef required for a 3*, Michelin Star awarded Hotel based on Cornwalls stunning South Coast
Fancy working under one of the best Chefs Cornwall has to offer? Perhaps you would like to work within a 3 AA Rosette, Michelin Star awarded kitchen. Would you like to take on the Cornish lifestyle whilst working within one of its most prestigious food establishments?
The Idyllic south coast of Cornwall is calling for a strong and passionate Junior Sous Chef to join one of its Michelin Star establishments working under a very talented and renowned chef. The establishment is always pushing the boundaries of fine dining cuisine and through working with only the freshest seafood and south west meats the restaurant is very deserved of their 3 AA rosettes and Michelin Star.
As a Junior Sous chef you must be very passionate to work with fresh produce at a very high level and work along side some very talented chefs. You will be required to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and all operations within, in absence of the head chef. You will also be in charge with ensuring the training and support is there for the lower ranking chefs and they are keeping up with the standards set both in the ways of health and hygiene and quality.
Working as a Junior Sous Chef within this prestigious establishment:
- You will ideally have at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role and at the same level.
- You will be able to cope with working in a high pressure environment
- You will have excellent knowledge of seasonal foods and dishes
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to show authority
- You will be a team player and work effectively as part of a team
- You will have a genuine love of food and a good imagination and flair for menu creation
In recipt of your hard work you will recieve:
- A great competitive salary: £25k -£28k per annum
- Option for live in Accommodation: £330pcm all in
- Meals on Duty
- Annual Tips: circa £1.5k
If you are interested in being placed forward for this role or would like to find out more please send us your up to date CV.