Junior Sous Chef - Busy Hotel - Leicestershire up to £22k+ benefits
IDEAL FIRST JUNIOR SOUS CHEF ROLE FOR CDP ON PROMOTION
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Leicestershire for a Junior Sous Chef to work in their busy hotel & Golf Club. The property has an al a carte restaurant, bar facilities as well as private functions and weddings. The hotel is commutable for candidates living in Leicester, Lutterworth, Rugby and Nuneaton areas.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating for Dinner guests and functions
* Opportunity for career progression in refurbished kitchen
* You will already be a Junior Sous Chef or Strong Chef de Partie on Promotion
* Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
* Have experience of working in a 3-4* busy hotel
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £22k
Free Meals & Uniform
Free Leisure Club & Gym facilities
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Castro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
- junior sous chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job