All About Us
Junior Sous Chef
You will be working in the heart of the kitchen delivering EPIC food for our guests, managing a team of individuals & running the perfect shift. As a Junior Sous Chef you will motivate your team to deliver the highest standards, utilising your knowledge & coaching your team every step of the way. This is the start of your management career with us & you will be committed to learning how to help the business grow.
All About The Role
Joining us as a Junior Sous Chef you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work within the heart of our kitchen we ask our chefs to have the following skills & behaviours as we are always willing to train & develop additional skills as you grow with us.
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely & read checks & recipes.
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team & take instruction
- Focused on delivering the highest quality food, time & time again
- The maestro of multi-tasking; being organised & understanding how to prioritise tasks
- As part of the management team, you are a role model & set the standard within the kitchen alongside the Head & Sous Chef
- You never say 'that's not my job', we all work together
- Willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
- Able to follow & adhere to our company standards & follow legal guidelines for Food Hygiene & Health & Safety
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst also remaining self-motivated
All About You
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
- Competitive National & Living Wage
- Training & development courses
- Level 2 Food Safety training provided
- Level 3 Food Production Apprenticeship Available
- Clear career development path & progression
- Holidays pro rata
- 50% discount when dining in our restaurants
- 20% discount when shopping in our delis
- Team parties & competitions
- Discounted food on shift
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Pension scheme
- & much more
Your next steps could see you develop into a Sous Chef or a Head Chef. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Junior Sous Chef now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'