Role - Junior Sous Chef
Ref. No - RH19
Location - Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary - £25,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - £4,000 in tips per year, Off- site Accommodation available
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this new client. The company ethos focuses on running the operation with team members at the heart of their business. The restaurant serves locally sourced food with passion and flare, which requires imagination and creativity working with seasonal produce. They are looking for an ambitious Junior Sous Chef to join their friendly team and contribute in the continuing success of the business. The ideal candidate will be creative in their approach to menu development; and be keen to deliver fresh, interesting flavours and concepts.
- Aiding with menu creation on the basis of seasonality and available produce
- Ensuring sections are clean and well organised
- Supporting the Head Chef in the efficient running of a kitchen operation
- Aiding the Head Chef with Stock management
- Creativity and passion for menu design and good food knowledge
- Proven track record of consistently high standards
- Reliability and a desire to develop and grow with the company
- Must be able to hit the ground running and adapt quickly
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Romy Hewittat Atlas Employment
Key words: Sous-Chef, Head Chef, Kitchen Manager, Senior CDP, Chef de Partie
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Stock Control
- Hospitality Management
- Menu Development
- Stock Rotation