Junior Sous Chef - Fantastic Premium Brand - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing Junior Sous Chef opportunity in Cheshire. They are without a doubt the hottest brands in the UK. With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a passionate and motivated Junior Sous Chef who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting, dynamic group.
Junior Sous Chef - Fantastic Premium Brand - Role Responsibility
As Junior Sous Chef, you will be an integral part of the day to day kitchen operations of a premium, fresh food concept. You are an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
- Running a high volume, entirely fresh food kitchen
- Leading and developing the back of house team
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant policy and legislation
- Maintaining excellent standards of cleanliness and food quality at all times
- Responsibility over stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the kitchen team
Junior Sous Chef - Fantastic Premium Brand - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- A high performing Junior Sous Chef preferably from a fresh-food, high volume environment OR an existing Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager looking to get into a higher quality, more premium business
- Able to deliver a fantastic, premium quality branded menu at a fast pace
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Head Chef
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'