Junior Sous Chef - £24,390K plus benefits Eastbourne, Live in available, 48 hour week, 5 days on, 2 days off
Live out salary: £24,390 pa
Live in salary: £21,240 pa
We are looking for an experienced JuniorSous Chef (or a Senior CDP looking for that next step-up) with hotel experience or in a similar busy high quality operation. Perhaps you are living in London and fancy relocating to the South Coast and working in a top five star hotel producing high quality food in our restaurant. We have been named as one of the "30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality" by The Caterer Magazine.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef(or a Senior CDP looking for that next step-up) to work in our main all fresh food kitchen specialising in modern English cuisine.You will be working in a brigade of 21 producing quality fresh dishes. We cater for banqueting of up-to 350 covers. Have previous experience of working as a Junior Sous Chef looking for that next position. You must have all fresh food cooking experience in a high quality busy restaurant or hotel and not moved around, no job hoppers please.
- Level 2 Professional Cookery qualification, or equivalent essential.
- Previous experience as a Junior Sous chef working in varied sections in a hotel or high volume restaurant environment
- A desire to develop yourself and show passion and creativity in your work
- To love what you do and be keen and eager to learn and pass on your knowledge to trainee chefs
- Enjoy working as part of a team and have the ability to work under pressure, especially with multiple functions happening simultaneously.
- You will have an ideal opportunity to develop and grow as a chef, deputise for the Sous Chef and improve your skills in a busy, five star environment.
- You will be working five days over seven, including weekends, evenings and some split shifts.
£24,390K plus benefits, 48 hour week
Live out salary: £24,390 pa
Live in salary: £21,240 pa (includes all meals on duty etc)
5 days on, 2 days off
Need to be living in the UK so you can get to a trial shift.
- Staff accommodation available, including full board to help with relocation
- Free meals on duty.
- 28 days holidays per annum including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme available
- Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
- Chef whites and Safety shoes provided
- Financial support with industry qualifications available.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact phone numbers.
- NVQ qualified
- High quality hotel or restaurant experience
- No job hoppers
- Experience of working in a busy hotel or restaurant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'