Would you like to start a career within consultancy? Would you like to work as a client facing software implementation consultant delivery a cutting edge SaaS solution? Perhaps you are working within support, account management or development and you see yourself more client facing? If this sounds like you please read on!
It's extremely exciting times for a renowned technology consultancy as they begin to expand their professional services division within the U.K. Due to continued growth we now have an opportunity for multiple client facing Junior Software Implementation Consultants to join the professional services team with the opportunity available to be home based / 100% full remote.
The newly appointed Junior Consultant will be given a full 12 weeks training program to ensure they are provided with the necessary industry knowledge and skills to undertake the role. This is a key customer facing role and you will be responsible for the delivery of SaaS solutions through the entire project lifecycle from consultancy, design and configuration to implementation and training services.
If you would relish the opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking technology business and have an interest in all things tech, you will be well suited here. With an exciting road map for their SaaS products this is an opportunity not to be missed for a client facing Software Consultancy who enjoys engaging with clients.
- Scope and design of SaaS Solutions for delivery to customers
- Produce detailed functional and technical design documentation for customers as required
- Manage the end to end configuration and implementation of the solutions
- Loading, manipulating and extracting data from MS SQL Server databases when required
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to customers on solutions provided
- Provide testing and go-live support to customers
- Ensure a streamlined handover to the customer success team following project closure
ROLE: Junior Software Implementation Consultant
LOCATION: Home based, remote working, with travel to clients offices
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
BENEFITS: Car allowance (approximately £5000 per annum), 10% bonus, Holiday allowance of 25 Days (plus Bday off), Pension
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- An interest and desire to pursue a career within software implementations
- An interest in project work and the ability to manage your time, work towards a deadline and delivery a quality solution to your client
- An interest in the project lifecycle: Process analysis and design, Configuration, Training and knowledge transfer, Testing and go-live support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and motivating "can do" attitude at all times
- An interest and desire to work with technology solutions
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
Please contact Ryan James at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch.
Keywords: Implementation consultant, software consultant, project manager, software project manager, client project manager, consultant, implementation project manager, senior project manager, client delivery manager, delivery manager, software manager, project delivery, implementation consultant, agile project manager, scrum master, application support, customer success, account management, training
Location: Midlands, Manchester, London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Oxford, West Midlands, East Midlands, South West, South East, North West, North East, Remote working, home based, united kingdom, England, wales, Scotland, UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'