Would you love to be part of a world renowned software house - this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You will be part of a highly talented and passionate team, where they are enhancing their product ranges and also developing new projects and ideas.
Duties will include:
- Designing new features and fixing issues
- C++ full life-cycle software development
- Liaising with the internal tech team and also customers
- Updating and writing documentation
To be considered:
- Degree in a Computer Sciences or related
- Experience in software development
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player
- Passion for learning
- Good communication skills
It would be advantageous if you have:
- C++ or another OOL
- Qt framework experience
- Understanding agile and scrum methodologies
As part of the interview process you will be expected to complete a practical assessment to show your coding skills.
In the first instance please send your CV to Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks.
- BSc Computer Science