They are committed to innovating outstanding technical solutions which help their clients to be more agile, competitive and successful. They nurture an inclusive and diverse team which thrives on effective teamwork and work/life balance.
- You will acquire valuable knowledge of React.Js, working on business-critical cloud software projects for global, blue chip clients
- You will gain application development experience integrating web front-end with NoSQL database back-ends
- Over time you will experience the full project lifecycle, including Agile Scrum Sprints and test-driven development
- You will have an opportunity to influence the company's technical roadmap
- You will help to foster a culture of continuous improvement and quality
- Minimum 1 year commercial software development experience
- A good understanding of software development principles;
- A keen interest in learning React.js;
- Some knowledge of databases;
- Strong analytical skills and extreme attention to detail;
- The ability to work flexibly and learn quickly;
- Bachelor's degree, STEM preferred (or equivalent).
- Salary: 25K - 35K subject to skills and experience
- Additional performance bonuses;
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + your Birthday off;
- Free parking (when attending office);
- Free gourmet bean-to-cup coffee, teas, drinks;
- Meditation space and relaxation area;
- Fantastic working environment with a friendly and inclusive culture.
- Excellent pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours;
- EMI share options scheme.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Working from home is an option, combined with visits to their HQ, (Swindon, UK) when safe to do so.
Submit your application as soon as possible to find out more about this great opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'