Our highly reputable client based in Cannock, is seeking a Junior Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
What’s in it for you?
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Benefits package including access to retail discounts, offers on mobile phones and tariffs, investment solutions, health and wellbeing factsheets and confidential support via the Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Cost of living rise
- Free eye tests
- Group life assurance
- Friendly working environment, within their new modern offices
- First-class training and mentoring
- Working for a market-leading software house
- Excellent career progression.
My client has recently launched a new generation of software and are already looking forward to the next generation of applications.
This is an exciting time and a fantastic opportunity for experienced software developers to join their successful Development team.
The Junior .NET C# Software Developer will:
- Assist the CTO and senior developers in developing components for our next-generation Salon and Spa management software
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and APIs to integrate our platform with other systems and tools
- Follow software development best practices and initiatives to improve quality in a fast-moving environment
- Assist our technical support team to help improve their skills
- Investigate and resolve issues escalated by our technical support team on our existing platforms
- Test and review fixes and new features written by other developers
- Work with the wider business to help test new application releases
- Write and maintain development documentation for reference.
The Junior .NET C# Software Developer will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or solid, proven .NET C# development experience
- 1+ years developing software on the Microsoft platform (ASP.NET or Windows Forms, C#, SQL Server) in a multi-tiered architecture, experience with Git source control
Have recently graduated from a Computer Science or related field, with a knowledge of .NET, C# and principles of object-oriented software development, and demonstrate an enthusiasm and passion for software development
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, self-starter with strong self-management and time-management skills
- Desirable skills: VB.NET, Windows Forms.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'