Junior Software Developer
Up to £23,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my established and growing client based in Cheltenham as a Junior Software Developer. We are looking for a motivated and technically minded individual to join a friendly team and make a real impact!
- Assisting clients on a daily basis with technical queries
- Implementing and integrating services and cloud-based software
- Utilising the internal support ticketing system to assist in prioritising tasks
- Assist clients with technical integration configuration and testing
- Produce detailed reporting tools
- You’ll be able to efficiently resolve a range of technical problems across a variety of .NET and SQL systems
- Ensuring that all communication to clients are clear and in simple-to-understand language
- Dealing with developers on a daily basis
- Programming experience would be ideal
- Confident communicator with a 'customer first’ mentality
- Experience within a technical support role previously
- College or University degree would be desirable
- Use initiative and work well under pressure
- Looking at ways to improve current processes
For immediate consideration send your CV to Felicia at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Software Development
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'