As an Junior Software Developer, you will be part of an Agile team designing and developing high-quality end-to-end solutions. Ideal candidates for this position will have demonstrable skills of modern high-level object-oriented programming languages, ideally PHP, as well as a familiarity with modern development practices and design principles, such as TDD and Continuous Integration. The successful candidate will work closely with the product owners of the company, helping outline the development roadmap whilst delivering quality software in line with agreed SLA’s.
- The Providing of estimates to a high level of accuracy for stories, bugs and tasks
- The Writing of automated unit and integration tests
- Contribute and feedback on the software architecture design
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of best practices and agile processes
- Test deliverables against user story acceptance tests
- Ensure Continuous Integration and Build is in place
- The Performing of code and design reviews
- Ensure just technical documentation is provided in line with best practice
- Assist the removing of technical impediments raised by the team
- Technical Backlog
- Write technical tasks and technical user stories
- Clarify any ambiguity with the stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assign business value to technical stories
- Some form of software development training or some software development career experience
- Ideally educated to a degree level or 1 years experience
- Passionate about software development
- Quick learner
- Good communicator
Incadea, a Cox Automotive brand is the leading provider of enterprise software solutions and services to the global wholesale and retail market. Incadea successfully supports all business processes in the automotive industry and provides tools to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Our recognised automotive industry expertise is embedded in proprietary software which drives a suite of solutions, available in 21 languages and fully localised to the specific needs of individual markets.
Incadea Lead Management, based in our state of the art offices in central Manchester, is a key component within Cox Automotive’s Incadea product line. This business area focusses on Lead Management, responsible for developing, releasing, supporting and maintaining four main software product lines. Our platform is a highly bespoke, configurable cloud based web application, tailored for use within the automotive industry. Our hardware based ISDN recording solution allows for a call tracking and a reception messaging platform to be placed within any dealership function.
Incadea Lead Management Manchester’s vision is ambitious, to become and maintain best in class. As part of Incadea Lead Management, your role will sit within our highly skilled Agile Development team.
- Software Development