Junior Software Developer - 12 weeks training - Leeds - £23-26k + employee perks
Sparta Global is looking for graduates who want to launch their careers in tech as programmers with the ability to write and test the code of websites and apps for leading businesses. Starting at our 12-week coding bootcamp, we'll teach you how to combine a developer's skill-set with the analytical mind-set of a software tester. From writing great code and working through a project lifecycle, to working in Agile teams and seeing the bigger business picture, your training will be followed by the opportunity to work with some of the UK's biggest brands.
What do we look for?
- Educated to degree level in any subject
- You love learning and often end up teaching yourself about interesting subjects
- Have strong communication skills - whether talking in the boardroom or pub
* Most of our consultants join Sparta with basic coding skills. If you are motivated and invested, lack of prior experience won't be a problem.
- A competitive salary which grows as you do
- Fast track career growth with the opportunity to work and learn in different companies and environments over 2 years
- Ongoing professional development support, guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team
Get in contact today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job