We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join a fast growing and talented team, working both to enhance our industry leading products and develop new projects. We believe that your attitude and ability to complement our team is at least as valuable as your qualifications. The role will include:
- Designing new features and fixing issues
- Execute full lifecycle Software development (primarily in C++)
- Liaising with support and occasionally customers
- Updating and writing documentation
- Excellent team working skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Passion for learning;
- Demonstrable experience with Software development
- Demonstrable experience of C++ or another object oriented language;
- Development experience with the Qt framework;
- Knowledge of networking technologies (routers, switches and firewalls);
- Knowledge of IT security best practices;
- Experience or understanding of agile and scrum methodologies.
Applicants will be required to complete a practical assessment to demonstrate their coding ability during the interview and will be given both internet access and technical resources.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be working for an exciting company that specialises in industry-leading and award-winning, cyber-security software. In just 7 years, the company has rapidly grown from one person’s idea to a 50-strong team with no sign of slowing down.
As part of our talented team you’ll be rewarded with a wellbeing-focused benefits package including: duvet days, competitive healthcare plan, competitive pension scheme, standing desk option, corporate gym pass, cycle to work scheme and a great working environment.
Salary dependant on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job