Junior Software Devloper (C#)
My client is a National brand with a great reputation, seeking a Junior / mid level Software Developer to join their team.
You will focus primarily on the ongoing design, development and maintenance of bespoke software solutions, in particular the development of enterprise class web solutions deployed across the .NET framework. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting and diverse projects with unparalleled opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Key Skills and Experience Required
You will have a strong interest in developing your skills in business systems programming using cutting edge technologies such as Visual Studio 2013, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server 2008, Web Services, WCF, XML, AJAX and Team Foundation Server in an agile development environment.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science, or a similar IT related discipline
- At least 12 months experience in a SW Developer Role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Commercial experience desirable however not essential
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Two salary reviews per year
- 25 days holiday a year
- Death in Service Benefit (2x salary)
- Company pension
- Continued training to help develop skills and abilities
- Training Support Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Problem Solving
- Visual Studio