Seeking a Junior Digital Marketing Executive.
You will need to be competent in planning and executing digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation's website(s) and social media channels.
In addition, you will be expected to assist with the execution of social media campaigns and engage with the public through platforms.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist executing social media strategies.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Ability to manage end to end PPC Campaigns
- Sufficient and proven experience managing social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, LinkedIn and Google+ or other programs involving social networking).
- Able to follow social media strategies where offering insights and ideas for content creation, following a schedule and post content accordingly is essential.
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Editing & Writing Skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Experience using Microsoft Office and photo editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Pixlr, etc) is desirable.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.