Salary: Competitive + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a world leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a passionate Junior Site Manager who will be responsible for assisting the Site Manager in the delivery of first class content configuration and web publishing for all online marketing channels for all brands. The Junior Site Manager will be part of a small expert team who are tasked with producing engaging & effective online customer experiences across all web based platforms and devices.
Work for a company that is dedicated to their staff and the community around them, and experience fulfilment in a dynamic work environment. They continue to experience unprecedented growth, and that leaves incredible opportunity for each individual.
This challenging yet exciting Junior Site Manager opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of general website content updates including text and image changes for all online platforms
- Scheduling and publishing content as per business requirements.
- Proofing, debugging, cross browser testing, to ensure pixel perfect execution of all web content
- Upkeep and maintenance of web platform content management systems
- Ensure the customer journey is seamless and to the highest quality across all devices.
- Testing of web platforms checking content to ensure, links, images and content are correct and fully functional
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of CSS and HTML and the ability to handcraft both.
- Ability to produce responsive web pages for mobile, tablet and desktop devices from design mock-ups
- Experience working with CMS required - experience of WordPress, Drupal, (Liferay advantageous)
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools, testing sites on mobile devices, identifying CSS issues
- Knowledge of Photoshop, resizing images, manipulating and positioning layers
- Fluent in spoken and written Portuguese or Spanish advantageous
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Web Pages
- Gaming Industry