Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a permanent opportunity based in the Chelmsford. This is a newly created position with a business who have a great track record of growth and will see much more growth in the coming years through new investment.
- Accurate capture of all transactions received from clients.
- Work closely with other departments/teams within the business to ensure smooth capture for NAV purposes.
- Send daily trading activity reports to clients and counter parties.
- Liaising with clients regarding discrepancies on trade through to resolution.
- Liaising with brokers to chase confirmations and resolve trade discrepancies.
- Client and broker query resolution.
- Administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience in Securities Administration/Operations and exposure to bond/equity settlements would be highly advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is aggressive in their market and would give great opportunity for progression and new prospects.
- Fund Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job