My client based in Northolt are recruiting for a Servicing Engineer to join there expanding team. You will be responsible to receive returned tools from customer hires and cleaning and testing tools before processing through for final testing and documentation.
Duties are as follows:
· Inspect all equipment returned from hire in order to identify damages or cleaning.
· Keep the average age of kit on the inspection list under 3 days.
· Clean and test-run all returned items.
· Identify any serious faults/damages and process to repairs team.
· Ensure workshop is fully stocked with relevant safety stickers and operating guides at all times.
· Keep loading bay, workshop holding area and yard cleaning area organised and tidy.
· Ensure all fuels gases and chemicals are locked away every evening.
Hours of work are 7am-5pm, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and a free lunch daily!
Experience within a similar role is essential. Please note that this will be the testing of mechanical, electrical, diesel, petrol and pneumatic tools.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.