My client is the leading Vauxhall and Ford Dealer in Corby, Kettering, Market Harborough, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire.
Due to continued growth they have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Service Administrator to work as part of their busy team. In return you will receive a competitive basic depending on experience and the opportunity to grow and develop.
The main duties include:
- Supporting the busy service teams with the necessary paperwork and administration
- Creation of daily job cards
- Printing and checking of service sheets
- Creation of service plan quotes
- Registering of online service records
- Other administration tasks as and when required
The successful candidate will also have grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. This will be based from the Corby site but occasional travel to Kettering and Market Harborough will be required in busy periods.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that supports and develops its staff, if this sounds like you please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- *Supporting the busy service teams with the necessary paperwork and administration *Creation of daily job cards *Printing and checking of service she