Junior School Class Teacher required, Iver Bucks
Part Time Year 4 class Teacher - fixed Term Contract
Salary: £125 - £175 per day
Are you a Primary Teacher passionate about Education and training the next generation to fulfil their potential? The governors of this Junior School in Iver, Bucks are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Year Four Class Teacher to cover a fixed term contract for the summer term beginning in April 2018. The school is a caring community where children grow in self-confidence and knowledge and develop a love of learning. This role is full time but also welcomes applications from teachers looking for a part time role.
We are seeking:
- An excellent Junior School Class Teacher with the ability to consistently deliver good/ outstanding teaching
- A Key Stage 2 Teacher with high expectations of children's achievement, progress and social development
- A Primary Teacher who wants to work in a school with a genuine commitment to inclusion and equal opportunities
- A Teacher with highly effective communication skills with children, parents, colleagues and the wider community
- Practitioners who can work closely with a range of colleagues including our highly effective Teaching Assistant team
- A team player who will embrace the needs and culture of the school
The School offers:
- Friendly village school near Iver Heath, Bucks
- Children who are well behaved, enthusiastic and enjoy their learning
- A school on a positive learning journey of improvement and expansion
- A caring, supportive & friendly school with innovative ideas and supportive staff
- A commitment to your professional development
- Regular PPA time and additional NQT time if appointed as an NQT
- A comprehensive CPD programme with opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this Junior School Class Teacher role applicants should 'Apply Now' to submit their most recent CV.
Applicants will only be considered if they can display adequate education and training in line with UK standards. Complete vetting checks will also be performed prior to commencement of the contact in April 2018.
- Key Stage 2
- Class Teacher
- Maternity Leave
- Key Stage Two
- Year Four Class Teacher