Junior Salesforce Admin
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
A large company based in Leicestershire are looking to recruit a Junior Salesforce Admin to join their growing business. The client is looking for passionate individuals who seek a positive team culture with the ambition to grow their knowledge and widen their daily impact within the business. You must have experience in Microsoft Office Suits as well as 1-2 years' experience in implementing and configuring Salesforce.
Junior Salesforce Admin Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day SFDC support for all Salesforce users.
- Responsible for identifying, diagnosing and resolving end user issues, escalating and tracking issues appropriately.
- Supporting the Senior Salesforce Admin to establish and implement best practice.
- Working within the Operations team, providing niche Salesforce skills complimenting those already qualified or to be qualified.
- Recommend and develop user focused service improvements.
Junior Salesforce Admin Experience Required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1-2 years' experience in implementing Salesforce.com instances.
- Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM201)
Junior Salesforce Admin Benefits
- 25 days holiday.
- Private health and dental care.
- Lots of other benefits.
If you want to apply for this fantastic opportunity within an excellent company then apply now, alternatively email or call to discuss.
Premier are acting as an employment agency