Junior Sales Representative - Salary of £26,000 - Blandford
Junior Sales Representative is required by our client based in Blandford. This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique company and progress your sales career. You will be working with existing customers and also building new relationships. This role may also include some international travel.
- B2B sales.
- Supporting the accounts team to progress and close business.
- Build working relationships and search for new opportunities.
- Communicate and sell effectively to all potential clients.
- Work within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Be flexible in your approach and be willing to take on any ad-hoc duties as required.
- Occasional travel may be required in accordance with business needs.
Key skills and requirements:
- Experience within a sales environment, retail, B2C or B2B.
- Results driven.
- Professional work ethic
- Experience or aptitude for technology is desirable.
- Ability to travel within a working day, stay overnight in the UK and overseas as required.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free on-site parking
Hours are Monday to Friday (8:30am- 5pm)
If you are interested in the Retention Advisor role or would like anymore information, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Darby.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Account Manager
- Sales Account Manager
- Key Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'