Trainee Sales Executive
Key Deliverables of the Trainee Sales Executive role:
- Solution-based telesales / Field specialist recruitment services.
- Identification and acquisition of a network of specialist candidates.
- Providing a world-class recruitment service including candidate sourcing, interview management and placement offer negotiation.
- You must be eager and energetic, using your skills and initiative to seek out opportunity instead of waiting for it to come to you.
- You’re able to close deals.
Trainee Sales Executive Key Attributes / Desirables:
- Graduate calibre with 6 months+ sales experience.
- Efficient planning and time management capability.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- An engaging persona with credible rapport building capabilities.
- You’re independent and want the creative freedom to work with internal and external clients as best suits them.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary in the range £18,000 - £20,000 PA.
- Uncapped commission
- Benefits package including Company Pool Car Scheme (driving license is required), Pension, 28 days holiday.
All prospective employees must pass a background check.