Junior Sales Assistant
Are you looking for a new career path with opportunity for growth?
Are you looking for a workplace that is dynamic, fun, and challenging?
Are you looking to advance your professional career with a company that invests in its people?
Then our client has the opportunity for you!
Market Me Liverpool is looking for a Junior Sales Assistant to work within our progressive marketing and consulting firm. Our firm has developed a more personalised approach to marketing and sales, and our innovative technique has resulted in tremendous growth, increased product demand, and a wealth of new clients. Due to our unprecedented growth, our client is in immediate need of a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to jump-start their career in promotional marketing and sales.
As a Junior Sales Assistant, you will build open, friendly relationships with consumers and clients and provide outstanding product development. You’ll have the opportunity to act as the face of some of the largest brands in the nation & work with decision makers on a daily basis. You’ll manage branding for a multitude of client accounts and interact directly with their consumers. Using your strong communication and presentation skills, you will provide unique product solutions to clients and bring innovative new products to consumers. Our client is committed to providing you with a challenging career path that allows you to progress as far as your ambition will take you.
Our Client Offers:
- Continual support from a team of national managers.
- Full training while you learn about clients’ products and sales techniques.
- Opportunity for advancement — 100% growth from within the company.
- Travel & training opportunities
Responsibilities of the Junior Sales & Promotions Assistant:
- Remain well-versed on clients’ products, services, competition, and industry standards.
- Interact with consumers at on-site events creating a unique brand experience, answering questions, and educating consumers about their options.
- Drive revenue growth through excellent customer service and brand knowledge.
- Build long-lasting business relationships with clients and consumers to build a viable client base.
Due to our expansion plans we are looking for candidates who are available to start work immediately, notice periods may be considered for the right candidate (2 weeks maximum - non-negotiable).
We currently have availability for full time candidates only. We do not provide sponsorship for candidates so all candidates must have the right to work within the UK.
How to Apply:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a customer service role then send your CV across to us today! We will be contacting shortlisted candidates within the next 24-48 hours with interviews being held immediately.
- Top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants! (20 - 30 mile radius)
- Events & PR campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work as independent sales advisors/self employed and have a performance commission only earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance also. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job