Junior Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Opportunities
~Ideal for graduates, interns, career starters, career changers and others with a passion for success!
Norfolk and Suffolk Promotions is an award-winning marketing company with multiple entry-level openings available for people that are looking to do the following:
- Work in a fun environment
- Improve your communication skills
- Learn to adapt and overcome challenges
- Enhance your customer service & sales skills
- Receive recognition and earn based on your results
- Travel throughout the UK, USA, Europe & South Africa.
- Strengthen your organisational techniques
- Become a better leader/ team player
- Practice your public speaking
- Develop your marketing & PR skills
Skills, traits, attitudes required for the Junior Marketing, Sales & Customer Service Role:
- Unstoppable mindset
- Exceptionally driven
- Passionate about helping businesses grow
- Outstanding verbal communicator.
We opened in 2013 due to high demand for our new customer acquisition service. We help match our client with the right customers by speaking with them face-to-face at interactive events. In order to meet their needs for the remainder of 2017 and beyond, we need to grow!
No experience needed ~ We offer full product training workshops on a regular basis!
All applicants need to be 18+ years of age as you’ll be signing documents on behalf of our clients. We offer the ability of flexible hours and can accommodate long and short-term working relationships through self-employed options. The more you put in the more you get out because of the commission only based earnings. The more you put in the more you get out and you determine how quickly you progress!
Immediate start with training available ~ Apply today and we could be meeting you tomorrow! We will be offering a full unpaid day at one of our events (up to 1h away from the office) to top applicants to confirm suitability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job