We are looking for a real people-person with an outgoing personality and confident telephone manner who would like to try a career in sales and account management.
No prior sales experience is needed, full training will be provided. You just need to have the drive and determination to do well!
As a Junior Sales Executive you will:
• Conduct outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK.
• Maintain regular contact with an existing client base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
• Meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets..
• This role will offer you over you an excellent career path, great team environment and benefits!
• Passion is really important for the Junior Sales Executive role, and we believe that everyone who is passionate about a career in sales should be given the opportunity to progress.
• Customer service, office based experience is essential.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Target driven and motivated
• Competitive and team motivated.
This is a full time position of, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Starting salary of £17,000 £18,500, dependant on experience + generous commission scheme!! Great benefits package including 25 days of annual leave, a day off for your birthday, Christmas shutdown and staff parties!
If you are interested in the role and feel you fit the criteria required, please click apply today for your chance to be considered or contact Natasha at the Pertemps Plymouth office to fast track your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'