Junior Sales Executive
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Permanent – Full Time, Working Hours – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of material management solutions. They provide a range of support to help their clients improve their environmental performance which includes; segregated waste collections, developing strategic recycling programmes, delivering educational talks and training courses for members of staff.
Working with our client is a true partnership; they value their employees just as much as they care about the environment, which is why we consider your personal development and professional satisfaction vital to their future success. If you’re a like- minded individual ready to take the next step in your career then this might be for you!
Your new role as the Junior Sales Executive:
As Junior Sales Executive you will be responsible for; developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to increase the profitability of your portfolio, and identifying new ways to maximise your clients recycling potential.
Report to the Senior Client Manager, you will also liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to SLA standards.
A day in this Junior Sales Executive role will include:
- Managing the customer relationship at multiple levels, serving as a consultant and trusted business advisor to your portfolio of clients
- Working closely with cross functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to SLA standards
- Acting as the lead point of contact for any queries and escalations
- Implementing strategic retention and growth plans for each client
- Managing budgets and invoicing for multiple clients
- Managing and updating the CRM database
- Attending monthly & quarterly KPI meetings
- Producing periodic reports
- Collaborating with the Sales team to identify new growth opportunities
- Sourcing new innovations to improve your clients recycling performance.
To be successful in this Junior Sales Executive role, you will have:
- Essential: Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal
- Essential: Proficiency in using Microsoft; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people from all levels of an organisation
- A flexible approach to working
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Desirable: Knowledge of recycling or clinical waste
Our client is an equal opportunities employer
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Junior Sales Executive role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'