Continental Recruit are looking for a Junior Sales executive.
Our client is a Business Intelligence & Media Organisation with offices all around the world. Their Headquarters are based in Blackfriars.
We are looking for several individuals in the Sales Executive sector to join their rapidly growing, lively and ambitious business, determined to be world leaders in providing market intelligence to a number of industries including FMCG, Technology, and Healthcare.
Our Client is looking for bright, motivated and passionate people. They offer excellent growth opportunities with a clear path to promotions.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for selling brand new and existing business information products. You will be working on one of our leading business intelligence platforms, developing new business and maintaining client relationships primarily over the phone.
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for client targets
- Presenting online product demonstrations
- Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ensuring KPI's are met
- Positive, winning attitude (highly driven and self-motivated)
- Curiosity (desire to keep asking the right questions)
- Entrepreneurial (can make something out of nothing)
- Outgoing personality (no wall flowers)
- Keep it simple (be able to translate complex solutions into simple ones)
- Degree level or equivalent level of education
Must-Have Skills (for those with experience)
- Ability and desire to 'call high’
- Successful track record in outgoing/ingoing sales (ideally within the FMCG/Technology/Healthcare Market Intelligence industry)
- 6-12 Months Experience INCLUDING retail and Inbound
- 24-36 Months Experience OUTGOING telephone sales (no retail or inbound!)
- Basic salary: £24k for Junior/up to 6 months experience
- Realistic Targets and Uncapped commission
- Comprehensive training and development with Senior Management
- 20+ days holiday
- Career development programme
- Relevant candidates will be contacted for a simple 5 minute phone call, which acts as the 1st step in the process.
- This is followed by a 1st interview with the relevant Sales Director.
- Successful applicants are then given a role play scenario to show off their current skill in a 2nd interview.
- Optional: This is followed by a final interview, meet the team and decision.
- Telephone Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job