Kingsley Consulting is currently working on behalf of a key client who is looking to recruit a Junior Sales Executive to join their thriving business. Our client has achieved unprecedented growth within the first 2 years since forming the business and it continues to go from strength. No experience required in their Sector, they are bespoke and unique in what they do and therefore will provide all the training to succeed in this role, they just seek to appoint the right person who can demonstrate the attitude required to succeed!
Work with the most recognised brands within the Retail, FMCG and Household goods sector
Junior Sales Executive:
£18,000 - £20,000pa (Realistic OTE: £30,000 1st year)
Benefits: Team Ethos & Bonus Structure, Fantastic working environment, Regular Team corporate rewards/events#
Location: Nr Milton Keynes
The role purpose is to build and maintain strong lasting customer relationships and assist in growing stable customer database of prospects and key new clients.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Document and record calls and maintain an up to date database
- Identify potential customers/decision makers within the customers organisation
- Research and build relationships with new customers.
- Plan for repeat calls where applicable
- Organise meetings between customer/decision maker.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
OUR CLIENT WILL PROVIDE FULL TRAINING TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Must be hungry to succeed, driven and self-motivated. You will need to be able to demonstrate this through the interview process either through experienced gained so far in your career or in your personal experiences.
If you have some sales, telemarketing experience then that could be beneficial, however our client is willing to invest and train an individual that is looking to break into Sales, who can demonstrate the criteria to succeed outlined above.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible. Should you require any adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process then please do not hesitate to ask.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job