Junior Sales Executive - Financial Investment Tech Platform
£20,000 + £25,000 Base Salary + Competitive Uncapped Commission + Pension
We have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Junior Sales Executive to join their expanding organisation based in the heart of London. A market leading regulated fin-tech firm providing multiple trading solutions to the capital markets.
- Have knowledge of margin/spread betting trading and a passion for the Financial Markets
- Have some outbound / inside sales experience ideally within a financial services, investment trading or a margin/spread betting brokerage
- Have knowledge of margin trading with enthusiasm about the markets
If yes…read on…
Are you a driven and motivated individual looking to progress your career in the Financial Markets? Would you like to work for a leading FCA regulated Trading and Technology Solutions Provider? They are looking to grow their successful sales team.
- Providing sales & support to both prospective and existing clients regarding accounts, policies, services and available products
- Facilitating inbound/outbound opening of new accounts and providing exemplary support to customers
- Assisting clients and delivering solutions-focused results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Acting as a main point of contact for affiliates/partners in terms of obtaining referral and prospects and providing feedback
- Driving new business through the conversion of current and new leads
- Providing product training/guidance for new clients
- Ensuring personal KPIs are attained
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Knowledge of Margin or Spread Betting Trading
- Knowledge of CRM systems
What they offer…
- Basic salary £20,000 - £25,000 plus competitive uncapped commission plan
- Modern offices in central London located close to major Underground and Overground Stations providing an easy commute to the suburbs
Financial Investment Tech Platform, Broker, FX, Financial Services
- Financial Services
- Sales Executive
- Spread Betting
- FX trading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'