Junior Sales Consultant
£25k base £35k Year 1 OTE, £60K Year 2 OTE, £80K+
Join an exciting, award winning technology business as a Junior Sales Consultant. This company are on the lookout for graduates to join their business as they look to grow their company at a rapid rate. This client has a fantastic culture with a break out games room providing a pool table, PS4, and a beer fridge which is emptied on Friday’s!
As a Junior Sales Consultant, you will:
- Be working with digital and ecommerce businesses
- Be booking in demos and receiving commission for each time doing so
- Be required to attend campaign meetings and briefings
- Source and maintain contact information, cleanse and develop data and generate awareness for campaign clients
- Receive full and ongoing training designed to enhance your career
- Have the opportunity to travel international to attend networking events
- NOT be doing any cold calling
- NOT be working in a 'boiler room’ type sales environment
The ideal Junior Sales Consultant candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level in a red brick university
- Possess an understanding of what it takes to be successful in sales
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation and the drive and desire to succeed
- Be outgoing, sporty, dynamic and committed to developing a first class sales career
- Have strong communication skills
If you feel you have what it takes to be the next Junior Sales Consultant then send your CV ASAP.
Multiple vacancies for this opportunity so I look forward to hearing from you.