This is an excellent opportunity for college-leavers to kick-start their career with a national, market-leading business who provide on the job training and opportunities to progress. If university isn't the right path for you, with this opportunity you can jump straight into a fast-paced business environment.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining a leading group of electrical distribution businesses that have an impressive annual turnover exceeding £1.3 billion. They have over 380 locations across the UK and are highly respected within their industry.
What will you be doing?
Working within a fun, friendly and energetic team you will embark on an intensive training programme whilst providing clients with great service. As a Junior Sales & Business Trainee, you will:
- Receive tailored training where you will learn about key areas of the business including warehousing, customer service and sales
- Work with experienced mentors, learn about the industry and build your electrical products knowledge
- Contribute to the success of the business
- Work in a fast-paced and hands-on business environment
How will you be rewarded?
As a Junior Sales & Business Trainee, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £15,500 - £17,000 which will be reviewed regularly and increased as you progress
- Annual profit share bonus
- Full and ongoing training
- Progression opportunities to suit your strengths
Have you got what it takes?
If you're an energetic and enthusiastic college-leaver who is ready to get stuck into a busy role, we want to hear from you. Submit your application to find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'