Are you an ambitious, talented, and passionate individual?
If so we are looking for someone like you to join our Sales team as a Junior Sales/Bid Administrator.
Working with us you will benefit from a competitive salary, alongside contributory pension, death-in-service provision and other benefits you will receive encouragement and support to pursue professional accreditation. We will provide a first class working environment with a dynamic, hungry and friendly team of like-minded professionals.
Working in the most exciting and cutting-edge area of construction, with excellent opportunities to expand professional knowledge you will have the opportunity to excel in your career.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales/Bid Manager, duties would include:
- Initial review of tender enquiries including data gathering and allocation for response.
Administration support for the Sales team including:
- Organising meetings and collating diaries
- Entries into CRM system
- Preparing and filing of enquiry and technical request forms
- Agenda preparation and minute taking
Additional Salary Info: Pension, Death-in-Service provision
Junior Sales | Bid Administrator | Administration | Sales Support | Administrator | Bid Management | Admin | BID | Sales Administrator | Sales
- Excellent personal organisation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Competitive, ambitious and lively
- A qualification in Business Administration
- Excellent GCSE (or equivalent) results in Maths and English.
Since our inception, we have become the UK's education construction specialists; experts at providing unique "Design and Build" projects in less than half the time associated with traditional construction. We employ in-house professionals in Architecture, Design, Engineering, BREEAM, Sustainability, Energy Compliance and Contracting to provide a full "Turnkey" service from conception right through to infrastructure, construction, and completion.
As one of the few "true" family owned and operated businesses, we were recognised as one of the 1,000 most inspiring businesses in the UK by the London Stock Exchange Group for two consecutive years.
If you have a desire to build your own success story with one of the market leaders in modern methods of construction, contact us today to begin your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.