Advancing People are seeking a Junior Sales Agent to join a vibrant and growing team in Bedford.
As a Junior Sales Agent, you will contribute toward an increased level of performance within the existing Sales team through outbound communications with new and existing leads as well as providing support to the existing account managers.
This is an exciting entry-level role, ideally suited to a recent graduate or an ambitious individual who has recently started a career within sales.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to warm/cold leads and documenting this in the company CRM system
- Advising clients on the services which the business provide
- Contributing toward an increased level of performance within the sales team
- Working closely with other members of the team to increase knowledge on products/services
- Ensuring pipeline is kept up to date and organised in a professional manner
- Providing administrative/customer facing support when required
Skills and Specification:
- A proactive approach and willingness to make a high volume of outbound calls
- Professional telephone manner and a positive approach toward customers
- Willingness to learn from existing members of the team and ask for support when needed
- The desire to build a succesful career within sales
- A competitive spirit and hunger to succeed
- Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to build a sales-driven career within a company with ambitions to expand aggressively in the coming years.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering a starting salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 (depending on experience) + additional benefits.
Apply now! My client is open to the possibility of an immediate start following completion of the interview process.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'