Junior Sales Advisor
Sales, Marketing, Management.
Quantum Acquisitions is a full service sales & marketing agency in the heart of London. We're a collective group of experts who create perfect strategies, vibrant identities and creative concepts. We're currently hiring the next wave of people that have what it takes to learn, earn and grow into a productive member of our Leadership and Management Team.
In their first year, Sales Executives will be cross-trained in the following:
* Sales, Marketing and Brand Management
* Recruitment and Team Building
* Training and Team Leadership
* Campaign Management and PR
* Business Management
It's important to us that all Sales Executives understand that your success contributes to our success and our clients success! We know that at the heart of any good organisation lies good people and we want to find more of them!
In all the markets we've worked in we've found that people who have a competitive, winning mindset tend to excel in this opportunity!
Therefore, we're interested in meeting with people that have experience in:
* sports or any other competition that kept score
* health, fitness, personal training, coaching
* team work, leadership roles, captain titles
* any organised activity requiring commitment and dedication
* (no specific work experience, qualifications nor education are required)
Quantum Acquisitions focuses on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. Quantum Acquisitions provides the platform for those looking to stand out and excel in the field of sales, marketing, business or entrepreneurship by utilising a structured, hands-on approach to management training.
We do not believe in seniority or office politics, we believe in results! Those who get results, get promoted - simple!
We start all our Sales Executives out in an entry level field sales role for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within that can lead others by example not theory. We know that with the right mentality and the right actions, everyone can get from an entry level position into a management position in under a year.
We pride ourselves in providing our Sales executives with:
* A productive, competitive and fun work environment
* Ongoing support and guidance from your mentors
* Public recognition and praise for getting results
* Bonuses and incentives plus uncapped earning potential
* Regular networking and leadership seminars
* Weekly team nights or team building activities
* Invites to black tie events and live sporting events
* Travel opportunities including Portugal, Spain, France and Amsterdam.
If you think you have what it takes to become our next Top Sales Executive (and you're over 18 years of age), we'd love to hear from you! Please click to complete the online application process.
** Please note; all applicants should have the appropriate VISA to work in the UK and have living accommodation in the London area. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in Greater London, we will not hold spots for those hoping to relocate once they find work **
Are you over the age of 18?
Are you available to work at least 3-4 full days per week Mon-Sat?
Are you living, or available to commute to London on a daily basis?
- Customer Service
- Personal Training
- Team Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job