Junior Sales Administrator
£16,000 - £18,000
**Dog friendly office, free gym membership, private medical**
Looking for a new challenge? Wanting to work for reputable organisation who genuinely offers excellent career development, excellent holidays, pension, free car parking, free gym, Private Healthcare and so much more?
Our client is a well established distributor that is dedicated to delivering high-quality and innovative products. Due to their ever expanding growth are now seeking a Junior Sales Administrator to join their Customer Services team. The business is well respected and successful -its success is based on great products, hard work, flexibility, and innovation and delivering results.
Working from their offices based in South Manchester; you will provide an outstanding and consistent level of service to consumers, responding to issues, queries and complaints on a first contact resolution; whilst being the key contact in overseeing the B2C journey in terms of order fulfilment (orders, stock, pricing) and customer service experience.
- Order processing using Sage 200 and supporting Business Account coordinators with daily tasks.
- Liaison with third party fulfilment partner for ecommerce activity including the approval of account registrations for breeders and staff, creation of daily csv files of ecommerce orders received electronically, processing of orders received by telephone, pricing and stock maintenance, customer service post- dispatch of orders, preparation of reports on the commercial performance of ecommerce activities.
- Answering in-bound telephone calls and transferring to relevant department and /or individual.
- Be the first point of contact for all external visitors to Head Office
- Maintaining adequate stock of stationery, and general office equipment, and ordering product in line with price guidelines.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Answering consumer questions as received by telephone or email, social media including but not limited to
- Nutrition advice (may require consultation with Technical Team)
- Stockist/Availability of brand's product - which includes maintenance of the stockist lists and product delist supporting the brand's websites.
- Primary liaison for consumer complaints including:
- Securing & logging the consumer data required to log a complaint
- Booking meeting space and business lunches for regular and ad hoc meetings e.g. board meetings, supplier visits and customer visits.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working in a similar role - preferably within an FMCG environment - You will have excellent communication and organisations skills as well as the ability to multi-task. Those candidate who hold experience of order raising on systems such as Sage 200 are urged to apply!
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness, passion and drive to succeed in a demanding and challenging environment were accuracy and attention to detail is key.
Apply online or further information please contact one of our specialist consultants on quoting Ref: NJR9622
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'