The role of Junior Account Manager will report to the Head of commercial Sales and be responsible for achieving retention and growth of the existing Revenue streams that deliver sustainable and profitable income for the company.
This role will be targeted at growing the business with a targeted customer base with a focus on delivering in year revenue/profit results.
This is by no means a role for someone wanting to move into sales, however would be the ideal role for a candidate wishing to move into corporate sales/ telecoms sales.
The successful candidate will work remotely and will be field based and manage the growth, development and management of the existing account base.
- Manage customer relationships in order to grow and retain existing customer revenues.
- Introduce, actively promote and sell new IT services from across the portfolio to new and existing customers.
- Manage own performance against pre-defined targets for growth of the existing customer base.
- To manage each assigned customer through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face sales meetings.
- Prepare and submit all documentation relating to existing customer contracts to enable changes to be made as/when required.
- Prepare and maintain on the CRM a monthly forecast and pipeline to your direct report for inclusion in the sales forecasts.
- Pro-actively work with service management to ensure that customer service expectations across the organisation are being met.
- Aid in the processing and prompt payment of invoices by your customer base
- Manage and update customer records on the internal CRM system and contract system.
- Lead and Manage Account development Plans and structure this approach across allocated accounts
- Understand and implement qualification models(SCOTSMAN) for defined opportunities
- Be customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible, whilst maintaining a diplomatic and organised approach, even under pressure.
- Account Manager
- Technical Sales
- Technical Support
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'