Junior Ruby on Rails Developer - Fast growing tech start up
At Hired By Startups, we're working with a rapidly growing, dynamic techstartup, hiring a Ruby on Rails Developer to be part of a people-centric tech company based in the heart of London's thriving tech community.
We are looking for a Ruby On Rails Developer to join the team and improve our overall output across all platforms. The successful candidate will work closely with designers and developers to improve our products.
- Help maintain and improve Florence and all related platforms
- Work across the full stack in order to solve platform issues
- Deliver clean readable code
- Provide feedback on other people's code via code reviews
- At least 1 year experience working on production code
- Experience and/or deep understanding about startup culture and all the implications regarding agile methodology, etc
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS S3
- Small product team in a relaxed and friendly work environment
- Brand new WeWork office located right next to Liverpool Street station, with all its perks
- Great work/life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to contribute to growth to an early stage start up
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Competitive salary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'