We are looking for a Junior Risk Analyst to join an award winning business based in Dover.
The Junior Risk Analyst will support the development and promotion of an embedded risk management process across the organisation, will undertake regular audits and carry out a variety of administrative duties in relation to risk management.
The successful Junior Risk Analyst will have excellent analytical skills and experience in a similar role.
About the Junior Risk Analyst role:
As a Junior Risk Analyst, you will be a proactive advocate of risk management and highlight the benefits of considering risk at every level of the business.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Undertaking regular audits and inspections.
- Updating the strategic risk scorecard for reporting to the Board..
- Carrying out a wide variety of practical and administrative duties
- Meeting with all departments to review risk assessments.
Key skills you will need:
- Experience working in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft (Including Word and Excel).
- Good standard of education - a minimum of Grade B GCSE English and Maths.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job