An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Risk Analyst to join the Legal and Risk Department.
You will be required to:
- Actively support in promoting risk management across all areas of the business;
- Update of strategic scorecard for reporting to the Board;
- Undertake regular audits and inspections to ensure that the risk management processes are being adopted, used and can be developed in light of developing knowledge;
- Carry out a wide variety of practical and administrative duties in relation to risk management falling within the remit of a business risk coordinator;
- Meet with all departments to review risk assessments.
Full training will be given. You should have good analytical skills, a natural flare and a keen desire to grow and develop in this role.
For a more detailed conversation about this position please call Louise directly on .
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job